Monday 3 May 2010

TV Aerial Update

While Jo was at work this morning, and as I don't work on Bank Holidays, I decided to see if I could get the replacement aerial for the TV, after yesterdays disaster.
I had success at the local caravan accessories dealership, and fitted it to the jockey wheel on the front of the van to test it out...
I found the signal using my new aerial meter signal finder, and ......
BINGO! Success!
not bad considering this is the TV from our bedroom, which will be accompanying us on our various trips away in the varacan.

2 comments:

  1. Well done you. I bet Jo is so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Done, Paul - you have been busy - the Varacan is looking very good and now the telly's sorted, I'm sure you'll have a good weekend away! Jo will be happy!!!! Love Mom x

    ReplyDelete