Monday 3 May 2010

Wheelie Smart!

A bank holiday weekend, and an ideal time to clean up and respray the scruffy original wheel trims that had suffered kerbing damage at the hands of the previous owners.
Using paint that I had left over from previous jobs , I set to work, repairing the damaged areas and after a quick sand over, I gave the trims a coat of grey primer.

As I was using paint I already had in the garage, I had a choice of silver, silver or silver!
After adding the silver coat, I sprayed on some clear lacquer to give the trims a shine and to protect them.

The newly refurbished trims were refitted to the caravan on my latest trip to the storage yard, and I think they look wheelie smart, don't you?


1 comment:

  1. Wheelie, wheelie lovely Paul

    Your choice of silver was excellent! lol!

    ReplyDelete